Support the Gingerbread Festival Sunday 14 July 2019
After the success of last year’s event it is great to be welcoming the Gingerbread Festival back to Ormskirk once again this summer. Organised by Ormskirk Community Partnership, with support from West Lancashire Borough Council, this event is one of the busiest in Ormskirk’s summer events calendar.
Last year’s event brought huge footfall to the town with our local businesses really enjoying the benefit of so many visitors. Along with all day family friendly entertainment, live music, children’s activities and market stalls, 2019’s Gingerbread Festival should be bigger and better than ever!
If your business would like to support or get involved in the Gingerbread Festival 2019 there are several ways and sponsorship packages available for you to choose:
£300 – £500
• Main stage sponsor with live acknowledgements throughout the day.
• Thank you on social media.
• Your business logo on the festival programme.
• Business logo on the festival banner.
• Stall holder pitch at the event to promote your business.
• Social media post about how your business is supporting the event.
* limited number of Main sponsors
Sponsor to supply 3x3m gazebo
£50 – £200
• Thank you on social media as we let people know about the event.
• Your business listed on the festival event programme.
• Your business listed on the festival banner.
• Just help us promote the event by sharing our social media posts, putting up posters in your business and help us spread the word.
If you are able to add to the day’s activities in any way we’d love to hear from you!
From decorating your business window, selling gingerbread themed product(s), hosting a market stall or being part of the gingerbread trail here are plenty of ways for you to get involved.
We’d also welcome donations of prizes for our raffle or competitions to be held on the day.
Talk to us…
For more information about the event or to discuss how you might take part please contact:
Dave Mutch – Ormskirk Community Partnership on:
email@example.com or 07896 991 090
Kate Pierce – West Lancashire Borough Council on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01695 712679
We are happy to pop into your business to have a chat with you.