Ormskirk Gingerbread Festival 2019
Sunday 14th July 2019 – 11.00 – 4.00pm
Non-stop entertainment all day – high quality acts – something for all the family
Taking place in Ormskirk’s town centre there were lots of things to do:
The 4th Ormskirk Gingerbread Festival will be back on Sunday 14th July from 11am to 4pm. And this year it will be bigger and better than ever! Last year’s Festival broke all records with thousands of people visiting the town to enjoy a day out with something for all the family. Attractions included:
• Non-stop entertainment all day including special children’s activities.
• Stalls along Moor Street, many with a Gingerbread theme.
• Heritage stalls to help with family history and showing Ormskirk in days gone by.
• Cafes, restaurants and bars open all day with lots of special menus and Gingerbread themed food and drink
• Shops with special offers.
• The Famous Festival Free Raffle with fantastic prizes for both children and adults.
• Craft stalls and activities in the Chapel Gallery.
• Classic cars in Moor Street
With even more events in the pipeline for 2019, follow us on Facebook and Ormskirk Community Partnership’s Gingerbread website, to find out about the latest Festival news.
The following acts are confirmed for 2019
Well known Rock Band. You’ll be dancing in the streets, well, Moor Street.
The Café Society
Toe tapping Vintage Music from the 20s to the 40s, performing around the Town Centre.
Outstanding female vocalist with a great personality. Pop and musical standards.
Local singer and songwriter. Rock and pop covers and original songs.
Ormskirk Ukulele Band
Join in a sing-along, favourites old and new.
Singer, guitarist – a bit of blues, rock, folk and indie.
Jacqui’s Rhythm Katz
Swing and Jazz band with vocalists, music from the swing era, Latin American, pop and classics.
Especially for the Children
Mr. Stix – Renowned children’s entertainer – back for the third time
Edge Hill Players
Supported by Edge Hill University, with a play written with children in mind. Prepare to be entranced!
Followed by games for the children to play.
And the Flash Mob! Follow the group around the town – great entertainment!